The semafor indicator is a zigzag indicator. It is a simple indicator that places semaphore points on the higher, lower and medium periods of the market trend. This indicator is used to catch breakouts in the market. It draws 3 zigzag values on the chart. The 3 zigzag has a different period for the calculations. One of them is small, one is big and the other one is middle. This indicator creates dots at the zigzag points instead of drawing the zigzag lines.The basic idea behind this indicator is to utilize the coloured circles which reveal the direction of the price and also tells that when to place orders.
SEMAFOR INDICATOR MT4
The main strategy behind this indicator is to minimize the noise and indicates clearly when the trends are creating in the market. It looks for high and low prices in the market trend and then this indicator marks them as 1 (short term), 2 (Medium Term), and 3 (Long term). It is very important to keep an eye on the number three means long term.
Semafor Indicator Mt4 indicates trade in the direction of the underlying trend. This indicator is designed for Meta trader 4 and Meta trader 5 platforms. It is also designed for Forex and binary trading. This indicator is based on a fractal custom indicator. This indicator is used in technical analysis Forex trading.
Semafor can easily determine the level entry trading, it also identifies the right time, and the right level for entry in the trading session.It gives us dynamic price in the market trend and allows detecting different changes in market price trend. It is very easy to use this indicator but if you are a beginner then you need a lot of trading practice too to improve your trading experience and skills.
Like every indicator, Semafor Indicator Mt4 also has a specific pip. Pip is a point in the indicator which is used to indicate whether the price is in uptrend or the price is in a downtrend. This colour also uses different colour schemes. Colour scheme used in this indicator is Red, Green, Magenta, Yellow, White, and Black.The black colour is used for the background so that different colour signals can easily be shown on the graph. This indicator also uses dots instead of the zigzag pattern. Colours used for dots are Orange, Magenta and Yellow. These dots are marked with 1, 2, and 3. The green and red colours are used for candlestick pattern.
USES Of Semafor Indicator Mt4
Semafor indicator is one of the best zigzag indicators. It uses dynamic price in the market and it also allows detecting changes in the market price. It is used for indicating small-term, long term, and medium-term signals.It plots a zigzag pattern on the graph. It is very easy to understand this indicator because it uses different colour schemes. It also uses dots instead of the zigzag pattern. It helps to understand easy trading levels. It can make the chart clearly and minimize the noise from the indicator. It can reveal the direction of price action in the market.
• Semafor indicator is used to indicate strength trend in the trade.
• Its calculations are based on moving average price.
• It is used to differentiate between trending and non-trending conditions.
• It helps to identify profitable trade.
• From the rise and fall of lines in the Semafor indicator graph, the traders sense the price climax.
HOW TO INSTALL Semafor indicator:
• First step: – Download the Semafor indicator for Meta Trader 4 plateform.
• Second step: -Copy Semafor indicator for Meta Trader 4. mql4 to your Meta trader Directory/experts/indicators/
• Start or restart your Meta trader 4 Client.
• Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your MT4 indicators.
• Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Meta trader 4 Client.
• Right-click on Semafor indicator for Meta Trader 4.mq4.
• Attach to a Chart
• Modify settings or press ok
• In the end, the Semafor indicator for Meta Trader 4.mq4 is available on your Chart.
How to remove Semafor indicator :
• First step: Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Meta Trader 4.
• Second Step: Right-click into the chart.
• Third step: Indicators list.
• At the last: Select the indicator and delete it.
These are simple and easy steps that you need to follow before starting trade because it gives you buy and sell zone indicator with almost 90% precision.
Ahead you are going to begin in real account trading you need to trade at the minimum for one month as a demo in any MT4 or MT5 brokers. It awards you more potential for getting quality payback in long or short term trading across also moving average.