The HAWKEYE volume indicator also called premier VSA indicator. This indicator displays volume on the indicator chart shown on the window. This indicator can be used with Meta trader 4 and Forex trading system. This indicator also indicates the buy and sells strategies. It displays price volume, currency pair volume and different volumes on the indicator chart. This indicator can be used with any time frame and with any currency pair.
HAWKEYE volume indicator
Hawkeye Volume contains three indicators (Volume, Volume Radar, and Volume Paint Bar).
Volume is the very important part of the Hawkeye suite of tools and provides the key that professional traders have in knowing when the market is being piled up, distributed, or if there is no demand. With this indicator, you will gain the edge you’ve been looking for.
Hawkeye’s Volume Indicator contains a complex set of computer instructions which executes over 300 calculations per bar to carefully study the price action and connected amount/quantity, giving traders a huge/extreme advantage.
Volume is the only leading indicator which has:
- signals a price movement before it happening
- provides the fuel that drives the market
Hawkeye Volume works in all markets and can be used in all timeframes for both tick and time charts – from longer-term swing and trend trading on daily and weekly charts, down to fast scalping on an intraday basis.
A simple volume-based approach called Amount/quantity Spread Analysis (VSA) is where Nigel started his trading trip. VSA, however, takes NO account of the open price of the bar which results in false signals. So Nigel overcame this weakness with standard VSA by including the open of each bar by that/in that way taking in the relationship of the high, the low, the open and the close of each bar. The indicator then looks back 20 bars and weights the amount/quantity and the relationship between open, high, low and close, right up to the current bar.
Hawkeye volume displays whether buying or selling amount/quantity is ruling over the market. In other words, it doesn’t just tell you the amount/quantity, as with other trading software, but it tells you whether the amount/quantity is professional BUYING or professional SELLING. This is displayed simply and visually: red shows professional selling, green shows professional buying, and white shows on demand. The result is likely one of the most (very close to the truth or true number) volume (statement about a possible future event) indicators available to traders today.
USES OF HAWKEYE VOLUME INDICATOR
The Hawkeye volume indicator has numerous uses. It can be used for indicating the volume profiles of different market trends. It helps to get buy and sell signals. It is a unique application for daily trade. It can also indicate the overbought and oversold with the help of buy and sell signals.
It uses three different indicators for precise measurements. It also has specific rules for its calculation that gives accurate results and helps to get healthy profit in daily trade. This indicator can use any currency pair at any time. It is one of the best indicators for daily trading. Both experts and beginner traders can use this indicator.
• Hawkeye volume indicator is used to indicate strength trend in the trade.
• Its calculations are based on moving average price.
• It is used to differentiate between trending and non-trending conditions.
• It helps to identify profitable trade.
• From the rise and fall of lines in the Hawkeye volume indicator graph, the traders sense the price climax.
HOW TO INSTALL Hawkeye volume indicator:
• First step: – Download the Hawkeye volume indicator for Meta Trader 4 plateform.
• Second step: -Copy Hawkeye volume indicator for Meta Trader 4. mql4 to your Meta trader Directory/experts/indicators/
• Start or restart your Meta trader 4 Client.
• Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your MT4 indicators.
• Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Meta trader 4 Client.
• Right-click on Hawkeye volume indicator for Meta Trader 4.mq4.
• Attach to a Chart
• Modify settings or press ok
• In the end, the Hawkeye volume indicator for Meta Trader 4.mq4 is available on your Chart.
How to remove Hawkeye volume indicator :
• First step: Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Meta Trader 4.
• Second Step: Right-click into the chart.
• Third step: Indicators list.
• At the last: Select the indicator and delete it.
These are simple and easy steps that you need to follow before starting trade because it gives you buy and sell zone indicator with almost 90% precision.
Ahead you are going to begin in real account trading you need to trade at the minimum for one month as a demo in any MT4 or MT5 brokers. It awards you more potential for getting quality payback in long or short term trading across also moving average.
Submit your review