The Demark indicator is an oscillator indicator that can be used to detect the minimum and maximum prices that can be achieved in a specific period. This indicator can compare the price of previous time durations and current time durations.
Explain of Demark indicator:
Demark indicator can provide support and resistance levels. This indicator can give you the directional basis of the market. It is a technical indicator used in every day’s trade. This indicator can detect the overbought and oversold in the market trend. It is the best-known indicator specially designed for Meta trader 4 platforms and forex trading system.
The Demark is the best-known oscillator that concerns with the closing level by itself. This indicator can indicate the high and low price bars in the market trend. It can also compare the price bars of different time frames. It can also notice the reversal price changings.
It marks the oversold and overbought regions in the indicator chart. In this indicator, Strong overbought indicates that there is more pressure of the buyers in a certain region and strong oversold indicates that there is more pressure of sellers in a certain region. Similarly, low overbought indicates that there is a low pressure of buyers and the low oversold indicates that there is a low pressure of sellers.
Demark indicator is a momentum indicator. This indicator can also indicate whether the market is trending position or not. This indicator uses different colour schemes for different strategies. Colours used in this indicator are blue, red, green, black, and cyan. This indicator also uses specific pip for detecting overbought and oversold in the market trend.
The green colour is used as a dotted line that indicates the main trend of the indicator or market price. It can handle all the trend of the market. The blue and red line is used for candlestick pattern which can indicate whether the market is trend up or down.
Demark indicator is used for daily, weekly and monthly trading.This indicator can help to stop the price reversals in the market trend. This indicator can help you to identify whether that market is in trending state or not. It can also help you to identify the overall direction of the market. This indicator also uses a formula for its calculation. The formula is given below:
- DEM = SMA(DeMMAX) [SMA(DeMMAX) + SMA(DeMMIN)]
USES of Demark indicator
The demark indicator is used for many purposes. One of the most important uses of this indicator is used to detect changings in the price actions. This indicator can determine the overbought and oversold in the market trend. This indicator also determines the whole direction of the market.
It is one of the best momentum oscillators. It can be used to predict the reversal changings in the market. It can stop the reversal changings in the market trend.This indicator also uses a specific formula for its precise calculations. With the help of this indicator, you can trade on a daily basis and can earn healthy profits.
• Demark indicator is used to indicate strength trend in the trade.
• Its calculations are based on moving average price.
• It is used to differentiate between trending and non-trending conditions.
• It helps to identify profitable trade.
• From the rise and fall of lines in the Demark indicator graph, the traders sense the price climax.
HOW TO INSTALL Demark indicator:
• First step: – Download the Demark indicator for Meta Trader 4 plateform.
• Second step: -Copy Demark indicator for Meta Trader 4. mql4 to your Meta trader Directory/experts/indicators/
• Start or restart your Meta trader 4 Client.
• Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your MT4 indicators.
• Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Meta trader 4 Client.
• Right-click on Demark indicator for Meta Trader 4.mq4.
• Attach to a Chart
• Modify settings or press ok
• In the end, the Demark indicator for Meta Trader 4.mq4 is available on your Chart.
How to remove Demark indicator:
• First step: Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Meta Trader 4.
• Second Step: Right-click into the chart.
• Third step: Indicators list.
• At the last: Select the indicator and delete it.
These are simple and easy steps that you need to follow before starting trade because it gives you buy and sell zone indicator with almost 90% precision.
Ahead you are going to begin in real account trading you need to trade at the minimum for one month as a demo in any MT4 or MT5 brokers. It awards you more potential for getting quality payback in long or short term trading across also moving average.