As world is going to expand the trading also the intent of people for learning the trading especially forex trading is developing.
Bollinger Bands Indicator:
The traders which are professional in their market are trying to develop new indicators to make it easy to trade. In this modern age the use of technical indicators is also being developed. Bollinger Bands Indicator which is usually called by BB’s is also a most wonderful indicator from these technical indicators.
In this topic we shall try to discover everything related to the BB’s. In this topic we shall specially discuss these details:
What are Bollinger Bands indicator?
Where are these bands being used?
What is the perfect method to use it?
The most common terms related this.
How to trade using these indicators?
Basic knowledge of Bollinger band:
The technical analyst which is being used to develop a basic framework to explain in which place there are more chances for a band to be supported and at the same time to find the place where this band can be resisted. For exposing all these major things this technical technique uses the standard deviation ( defined below)
This profitable technique was developed by the developer by associating a moving averages indicator to the two trading bands. These bands were placed up and down to that indicator.
In the upper paragraph we used a term “ Standard Deviation “. Now let me define this mathematical term. It is the formula being used to show the variation in the stock prices from actual values. As we discussed this is very important in this band technique. Because when the price volatility is cleared then these bands fix them for trading. This is why it has become more handful as all data related to price action can be indicated from these two bands.
How Bollinger bands are helpful:
The whole process of Bollinger bands is called volatility channel. This consists three lines. Two lines surround one single line. The surrounding lines are called bands these are also called as envelopes. The middle single line which is surrounded is moving averages.
These bands show the deviation from the central line. This finds the volatility and non volatility of market price. This volatility provides us a lot of information given as
It provides information that how long the trend of prices will be continue.
It provides information related to market time periods of trading.
It tells about the important up and downs of market prices.
All of these provides us a good information to trade in a fresh media to be at profit.
There are somethings related to the Bollinger bands which are necessary to describe. These are given below:
These find out the loudness and quietness of market.
These explains high and lowness as:
- The upper band in the volatility channel indicates the maximum level. In the terms of price it is most worthy.
- The lower band in channel describes the minimum level as cheap price
- The width between the Bollinger bands shows the variation from price
Double Bollinger bands :
Some professional analysts of trading markets introduced a new trading strategy for the Bollinger bands indicators. This strategy proved very handful in trading. This strategy was named as Double Bollinger bands whose short form is DBB’s. This strategy has been provided many benefits to all trading industries including major trading markets like forex etc.
This trading strategy is used for the technical analysis for any trading platform.
Trading via using DBB:
In this I shall try to explain the method of applying it in the charts. For this process traders can follow these 3 major steps.
Let’s try to describe the steps:
- Firstly place a chart and then choose two deviations which are kept as standard.
- Now it’s time to insert one set of Bollinger bands having other colour.
- At last from setting choose only one standard deviation.
Zones in DBB’s :
Zones in DBB’s are very important to understand this strategy. These are often preferred to use as combination with middle areas.
There are 3 types of zones will be explained here. So try to understand these.
- The sell zone in DBB’S:
If the price is in between the last two lines then there are chances that the downtrend of values will proceed further. This is an alarming situation for the trader. In this situation the trader should open new one.
- The buyer zone :
If the price is in between the first two lines then there is a bright chance that the uptrend of prices will be in future. This important situation is in the favor of trader. The trader should try in the way that this strong condition will proceeded.
- The neutral zone :
If the price is in the place of standard deviation then there is no more chances of strong trend to remain more. This situation is also not in favor.
Bollinger bands as scalping trading strategy:
There is also beat trading strategy for scalping. For inserting it on charts we use some main indicators.
The best 4 ever used indicators are mentioned below:
- Exponential Moving Average
- Buyer trader
- Seller trader
- Meta traders
Bollinger price bounce while trading:
The one more thing which is necessary to keep in mind while trading using Bollinger bands indicators is the price bounce. According to the previous discussion the price always tries to remain in the middle of band.
This strategy is always proved handful when the price has no clear range. In this kind of situation this helps us to understand the behavior by keeping in mind the above theory related to the Bollinger bands. It is necessary to avoid from trading while there occurring expansion in the bandwidth.
In above topic I tried to explain everything related to this indicator named as Bollinger Bands Indicator. We explained the actual history and the basic knowledge of this indicator. After it I tried to explain the basic formula behinds it’s calculations. We also explained the zones related to it and the importance of zones while trading.
At last we also discussed the most reliable strategy of these bands which is named by DBB’S. This strategy helped a lot to understand everything in trendless situations. We also explained interpretation to these bands.
I hope all of you understood it completely. If you are curious more to learn related things to forex trading our website is best platform. If you found this article helpful the tell us the most important benefit of using it.
• Bollinger Bands Indicator is used to indicate strength trend in the trade.
• Its calculations are based on moving average price.
• It is used to differentiate between trending and non-trending conditions.
• It helps to identify profitable trade.
• From the rise and fall of lines in the Bollinger Bands Indicator graph, the traders sense the price climax.
HOW TO INSTALL Bollinger Bands Strategy:
• First step: – Download the Bollinger Bands Indicator for Meta Trader 4 platform.
• Second step: -Copy Bollinger Bands Indicator for Meta Trader 4. mql4 to your Meta trader Directory/experts/indicators/
• Start or restart your Meta trader 4 Client.
• Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your MT4 indicators.
• Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Meta trader 4 Client.
• Right-click on Bollinger Bands Indicator for Meta Trader 4.mq4.
• Attach to a Chart
• Modify settings or press ok
• In the end, the Bollinger Bands Indicator for Meta Trader 4.mq4 is available on your Chart.
How to remove Bollinger Bands Indicator :
• First step: Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Meta Trader 4.
• Second Step: Right-click into the chart.
• Third step: Indicators list.
• At the last: Select the indicator and delete it.
These are simple and easy steps that you need to follow before starting trade because it gives you buy and sell zone indicator with almost 90% precision.
Ahead you are going to begin in real account trading you need to trade at the minimum for one month as a demo in any MT4 or MT5 brokers. It awards you more potential for getting quality payback in long or short term trading across also moving average.