Best ATR Indicator
The average movement of an asset, of any period, can be easily determined with the help of Average True Range (ATR) which indicates the volatility. This amazing tool not only assists the traders and investors about starting a trade business but also guides them when and how to place a stop-loss order.
Information about the fluctuation of price
When an asset starts becoming stronger or weaker, the ATR indicator displays the up/down movement of a price. When a certain period expires then a new ATR reading is recorded. According to the schedule of a minute chart, a new minute starts calculating fresh ATR reading. Similarly, if a trader wants to calculate ATR reading daily then he can do it quite easily. When all the reading is collected then a constant line is drawn to give the full picture about the up and down condition of trading.
Manual calculation of Average True Range (ATR):
First of all, all traders and investors are required to collect a series of true ranges, known as TRs, to manually calculate the ATR. The following information should be kept in mind while calculating a specific trading period:
- Current high minus the previous close
- Current low minus the previous close
- Current high minus the current low
Investors should not bother about the positive or negative impact of the numbers because the whole calculation requires the highest absolute value only.
Helps you in making effective trading decisions
This Average True Range (ATR) Indicator is specially designed to provide all the important information about a specific movement of an asset. This tool assists them in framing the strategies about gaining substantial profit and also guides them on whether the condition is favorable for effective trading.
Should you buy/sell your asset?
For example, the price of an asset increase $1 per day but in the market, it goes up to $1.20 per day. So, the market indicates the trading range of $1.35. As you see the rise in the actual price of a certain asset crosses the average level by $35, it still gives you purchase signal.
This signal of buying may be very beneficial for the traders and investors. Average True Range (ATR) Indicator As the price of an asset has increased considerably more than expectations it still leaves some ground of suffering the loss in the business because nobody can predict the fluctuation of prices. This type of trading business might be dangerous for you.
For instance, observing the above-mentioned scenario, you don’t need to sell your assets because there might be more chances of the surge in prices daily. Remember until a valid and suitable selling indication shows up, the ATR system would not go to help you out to do profitable trading for you.
Trading signal about assets and stocks
On the opposite side, the price range daily may descent more than expectations, and trading in these circumstances might not be very suitable. So, when there is a signal for you to sell out your assets then you must overlook it to avoid any substantial loss in the business.
It may also happen that the price of an asset drops against your wishes then you are required to make an effective plan to sell your assets on good prices.
• Average True Range (ATR) Indicator is used to indicate strength trend in the trade.
• Its calculations are based on moving average price.
• It is used to differentiate between trending and non-trending conditions.
• It helps to identify profitable trade.
• From the rise and fall of lines in the Average True Range (ATR) Indicator graph, the traders sense the price climax.
HOW TO INSTALL Average True Range (ATR) Indicator:
• First step: – Download the Average True Range (ATR) Indicator for Meta Trader 4 plateform.
• Second step: -Copy Average True Range (ATR) Indicator for Meta Trader 4. mql4 to your Meta trader Directory/experts/indicators/
• Start or restart your Meta trader 4 Client.
• Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your MT4 indicators.
• Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Meta trader 4 Client.
• Right-click on Average True Range (ATR) Indicator for Meta Trader 4.mq4.
• Attach to a Chart
• Modify settings or press ok
• In the end, the Average True Range (ATR) Indicator for Meta Trader 4.mq4 is available on your Chart.
How to remove Average True Range (ATR) Indicator:
• First step: Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Meta Trader 4.
• Second Step: Right-click into the chart.
• Third step: Indicators list.
• At the last: Select the indicator and delete it.
These are simple and easy steps that you need to follow before starting trade because it gives you buy and sell zone indicator with almost 90% precision.
Ahead you are going to begin in real account trading you need to trade at the minimum for one month as a demo in any MT4 or MT5 brokers. It awards you more potential for getting quality payback in long or short term trading across also moving average.