ASC TREND INDICATOR
ASC is a trend indicator. This index shows the bullish and bearish market tendency. This indicator is one of the most popular indicator of currency trading. ASC Trend Indicator provides signals for all currency pairs.
ASC Trend Indicator improves the performance of a trader in a trade. Many forex traders are using wrong indicators and them losing their money in the trade and did not get any profit in the trade. This indicator also can set to stop the loss and guide the traders towards healthy profits.
The ASC trend indicator also lets out the fundamental principles of the market trend. This indicator has four trend indicators:
ASC Trend 1
ASC Trend 2
ASC Trend 3
ASC Trend SIG.
ASC Trend Indicator Mt4:
The ASC Trend indicator is available for Meta Trader 5. This Forex trading indicator changes the collected history data. This indicator indicates that changes which are invisible from the naked eye. With the help of this information, traders can notice the price movements and they can adjust their indicator according to this information.The styles on the indicator are shown on the histogram chart.
This indicator has the following color schemes Blue, Red, Green, Cayon, and Magneta. Blue and magenta dots also appear on the graph in the indicator.
A blue dot appears when below the price bars shows a buy signal. When the magenta dot appears above the price bar shows the sell signal on the graph.
ASC trend indicates the direction by color blue color signals for an uptrend, Red color signals for a downturn and green color signals for sidelong in a market trend. Price bars above the period trend follow the bullish trend indicator. Price bars below the pip indicate bearish trend.
This index also has specific pip, and candlestick patterns.If the candlestick figure is in an uptrend then it is the time to buy and a blue dot appears at this candlestick.If the candlestick figure is in a downturn, then it is the time to sell and a magenta dot appears here.If the red candlesticks are acting downward on the trading chart so it is the time to take profit or exit. If the red candlesticks are above the pip then it is the time to sell in the craft.
You put up stop loss by employing this index. If the candlestick pattern is above the specific pip then you can stop loss or sell entry in the trade.
USES of ASC Trend Indicator Mt4:
ASC Trend Indicator has many uses. This indicator is used to indicate the market tendency. This indicator is also useful because this indicator improves the performance of a trader in his trading. This indicator is the most popular indicator among all indicators.
ASC Trend Indicator indicator also shows the dots to know the buying rate and selling rate in the trade. This indicator also uses bearish and bullish trend.
ASC Trend Indicator indicator is very easy to use because it uses different color schemes. By using these schemes a trader can understand the market signals and he can make his strategy because by using this indicator you can understand the price level in the market. It is the best indicator for trading.
• ASC Trend Indicator is used to indicate strength trend in the trade.
• Its calculations are based on moving average price.
• It is used to differentiate between trending and non-trending conditions.
• It helps to identify profitable trade.
• From the rise and fall of lines in the ASC Trend Indicator graph, the traders sense the price climax.
HOW TO INSTALL ASC Trend Indicator:
• First step: – Download the ASC Trend Indicator for Meta Trader 4 plateform.
• Second step: -Copy ASC Trend Indicator for Meta Trader 4. mql4 to your Meta trader Directory/experts/indicators/
• Start or restart your Meta trader 4 Client.
• Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your MT4 indicators.
• Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Meta trader 4 Client.
• Right-click on ASC Trend Indicator for Meta Trader 4.mq4.
• Attach to a Chart
• Modify settings or press ok
• In the end, the ASC Trend Indicator for Meta Trader 4.mq4 is available on your Chart.
How to remove ASC Trend Indicator:
• First step: Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Meta Trader 4.
• Second Step: Right-click into the chart.
• Third step: Indicators list.
• At the last: Select the indicator and delete it.
These are simple and easy steps that you need to follow before starting trade because it gives you buy and sell zone indicator with almost 90% precision.
Ahead you are going to begin in real account trading you need to trade at the minimum for one month as a demo in any MT4 or MT5 brokers. It awards you more potential for getting quality payback in long or short term trading across also moving average.